Auction Terms & Conditions Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. More information at bottom of T&C.
All items must be picked up during the designated pick-up dates. Saturday and Sunday October 27th & 28th from 9 AM to 3 PM. We will automatically have items shipped for people who are out of state.
There is a 15% buyer's premium.
All property is sold 'AS IS WHERE IS', and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Auctions by Wallace may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Auctions by Wallace be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
This is an Online Only Auction . Bidding will automatically be extended if a bid is placed in the last two minuites prior to a lot closing.
Auctions by Wallace reserves the right to add additional processing fees if payment is not received in a timely fashion. Typically between $5 to $20. We also reserve the right to charge up to a 20% restocking fee for items that are not paid for and returned to the seller. We also reserve the right to charge a removal fee if you do not pick up and remove all items in a lot that you won. Removal Fees are based upon the time and costs incurred removing your items.
Auctions by Wallace also reserves the right to remove items from the auction. While this is typically a rare occurance it is done on behalf of the seller, or something is broken, or grossly misdescribed.
SPECIAL REQUESTS- We will work with you to honor special requests if they are reasonable and feasible. Additionally, requests must be made in a timely fashion/prior to the auction's close .
Auctions by Wallace is providing Internet pre-auction as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Auctions by Wallace or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Auctions by Wallace will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the pre-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Auctions by Wallace reserves the right to withdraw items in this auction.
Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. We can not ship furniture. You must line up your freight company. We will work with any company you choose to work with for freight.
Items are automatically combined for shipping.
Items to be shipped will be taken to our local UPS store for packing and shipping. Auctions by Wallace will deliver them to USPS at no cost as part of our service. UPS will contact you directly for shipping costs.
Winning Bidders that are picking up their items agree to follow the following rules for pick - up days.
Rules for Pick-UP - Help Us to Help you as we work to get everyone in and out of the home as quickly as possible.
1. NO EARLY BIRDS
2. You must bring your own packing supplies. We will have none available.
3. You must bring your own help to remove items from the home.
4. No one will be in the home without an escort. If you are found "breaking off " from your group you will be asked to leave.
5. If tools are need to break down items for removal you will need to bring your own tools. There are no tools available to use in this home.
6. Only a certain number of people at a time will be allowed in the home. First come first serve. If you typically do not like waiting on other people we suggest coming mid day or later in the day when it is slower.
7. If you won furniture and larger items it is easier to remove items from the home after the small items have been removed and the home is less congested. It is best to come mid day or later in the day - a suggestion not a requirement.
8. The only entrance to the home will be through the front door. Any other door will only be opened to allow people with furniture the easiest route out of the home.
9. Please remember this is pick-up not preview. Our goal is to get folks in and out of the house as quickly as possible. There will not be time to stop and look at items you did not win.
10. Items in the house are someone else's property. Please do not touch anything for any reason that you did not win. You would not want someone else picking up your items and potentially changing items inadvertantly in your lot or damaging your item.
11. You must remove your entire lot.
12. We will charge a removal fee/disposal fee for any lot that is not removed from the home.
13. DRIVEWAY ACCESS: Only one car at a time will be able to back-up to the house for easy loading. This is vitally important to the folks that won furniture. We have found that if we stage items near the home and vehicles are only in the driveway only during the time they are loaded - everyone can benefit from easier loading.
14. If you have limited mobility please respond to this email. We will attempt to have your items ready for you so that you can pull right into the driveway so we can get you loaded with minimal walking.
15. Please try to park along the street only on one side. If cars are not able to drive through it will cause problems for the neighborhood.
16. If you cause any damage to the home you will be responsible for the repairs. Meaning, it is not acceptable to drag or push large items across a wood floor without wheels scratching the floor as you go.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms